Monday, May 5, 2014

Beech Forest trail, Provincetown

This is a hiking trail I went on while visiting Provincetown. It was amazing. The whole trail was basically trees and other forest plants taking over the dunes. It was so weird to walk on sand but be looking at trees. The animals were so friendly. I put some bird seed on my hand and they came down, landed on my hand and ate out of it. It was truly amazing.








One of the birds that ate out of my hand








The forest taking over the dunes

1 comment:

  1. I really like your perspective Emily. My favorite in this group is the semi-silhouette of the bird in the tree. My choice for runner up would be the floating dock surrounded by the rippling water. To me it evokes tranquility. I believe you have and eye for photography.
    Charlie B

    ReplyDelete